Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Reviews for New Gummies Coming Soon




I know I have been reviewing a lot of Haribo products to start, mostly because I felt since the Gold Bears were so great, I could find some high quality gummies from the same vendor.  I placed a large order last night of various gummies from several different vendors so you can expect to see a variety of reviews coming soon. 

One order I am pretty excited about is from World's Largest Gummy Bears.  They have a variety of sizes, ranging from the 26 pound Party Bear to the 2.3 oz Big Bears.  There are 11 flavor options so I chose to order 2 6-packs of the Big Bears, giving me the chance to try each flavor.  Incidentally, this was also the cheapest option- a 6-pack of the Big Bears is $11.95, but pricing goes all the was up to $149.95 for the Party Bear.  These are sold through various online sites, including Vat19, where I downloaded the above images.  My order was placed directly from World's Largest Gummy Bears website.  This way you can mix and match your Big Bears packs from any of the 11 flavors, other vendors have pre-made flavor combo pack options.

As you can see from the image of the guy chomping on one of the Big Bears above, these are quite large.  I'm sure it will take me several days to get through all 11 flavors, but a review will follow at some point so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment