Thursday, June 21, 2012

Farley and Sathers Gummy Sharks



I've never been a big fan of Blue Raspberry flavoring, but the coloring of these Gummy Sharks was very attractive so I thought I would give them a shot.  Additionally, recently I've had some positive experiences with Blue Raspberry gummies, including the flavors from Trolli Big Bold Bears and Albanese Krunch Bears.  These are vibrant and fun in appearance, but I think the positives stop there.  Unfortunately, the flavoring of these was terrible, a generic sickening sweet flavor.  Maybe the fun shape and color is enough for a child, but I suggest you look elsewhere for your sugar high.


--------------------------------------------------
Texture: These have an ok texture, chewy with a marshmallow foam bottom, similar to the Haribo Frogs, but slightly less chewy.

Flavors: These are supposed to be Blue Raspberry, but they just had an unpleasant generic sweet taste.

Cost: $2.49 for 12oz bag at Pearl's Candy and Nuts.

Availability: These are not easy to find in convenience stores, but I have seen these in bulk candy bins and tourist locations many times, I don't think they are very hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment